This weekend, let Local Craft Brews warm you up with Winter Brews:
The weather might be chilly, but inside these local spots, the mood is warm and festive – with beverages to match! Let these local craft brews keep you toasty this weekend.
• Mickey Finn’s Santa’s Magic – Honey and dark Belgian candy sugar with notes of fruits and spices
• Light the Lamp’s Sin Bin Stout – Sweet and Roasty with subtle coffee and light caramel notes
• Lake Bluff Brewing Company’s Velvet Sledgehammer – A Vanilla porter, rich and extra dark with a balanced flavor of roast vanilla and caramel sweetness, with undertones of whiskey (remnants of the Koval Whiskey barrel it’s brewed in!)
• Onion Pub’s Winter Warmer: English Strong Ale, brewed with Belgian candy sugar
• Rugan’s Pub is serving Great Lakes’ Christmas: Rich with a combination of cinnamon and ginger spice flavor, a rich copper color, and a medium body
• Greentown Tavern in Waukegan is serving Fistmas Ale by Revolution Brewing: Red ale with unique malts for a deep red hue, and notes of baked bread, caramel and steeped with ginger root and orange peel.
• Beer Market in Vernon Hills is serving Two Brother’s The More the Merrier – A Chocolate and fruity combination with coconut notes
Check out a Lake County Train Crawl for more craft beer adventures!