- Bring family, friends and co-workers to sample food from top local restaurants at the 11th Annual Taste of Lincolnshire. Enjoy live entertainment all day long in the wonderful Village Green setting.
- Round up the family and head to the Golden Oaks Rodeo Grounds for the 49th IPRA Championship Rodeo this weekend. The event will include dazzling routines by the Midwest Renegade Equestrian Drill Team along with six exciting rodeo events. Guests can also enjoy a live band before and after Saturday’s rodeo show. The event will be held from 5-10 pm on Saturday and 1-6pm Sunday. Tickets are $15 for adults and $6 for children.
- Don’t miss the 10th annual Garden Tour this Saturday in Zion. This event is free and the gardens are lovely! Club members will be on hand to provide you with directions to the seven gardens in Zion, Winthrop Harbor and Beach Park. Participants can explore the gardens at their own pace and in any order they choose.
- Come out to Gurnee for Grandwood Park’s 50th Summerfest Celebration. There will be plenty of good food, cold beer, games for the whole family, and even a petting zoo and fireworks show. There is plenty of action scheduled tonight and tomorrow from a battle of the bands contest, family games, and a craft show. Enjoy the band Eight Miles South at 8pm followed by fireworks on Saturday night. The celebration will be held on Friday from 5pm-11pm, and Saturday from 3pm-11:30pm.
- Stop by Bass Pro Shops for exciting family summer camp activities. There will be crafts, seminars, outdoor cooking demonstrations and educational seminars on plants and insects, archery, fishing, hiking, camping and much more. This event is happening Saturday and Sunday from 1-5pm.
A weekend full of family fun adventure can be found on VisitLakeCounty.org.